The Uniting Church is an Australian Christian movement. It shares with Australian people in the search for meaning, purpose and community in life. It is committed to justice and reconciliation between people. Through worship, sharing the story of Jesus, and service in the community, we witness to the belief that life is most fully found in God.
COVID19 Special Update– June 2021*
*COVID19 Updates– June 2021*
Regular Sunday worship meetings at 9.30am have resumed, while alternative forms of worship through videos and printed resources are still be available.
Taize services on the third Sunday of the month at 6.30pm and Messy Church on the 4th Sunday of the month at 4.30pm have also begun again.
We are asking those who choose to participate in face-to-face worship to:
- Not attend if you are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, returned from overseas in the last 14 days or been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID19 in the last 14 days.
- Give yourself ample time to arrive at church and get signed in. This will take longer because we will be signing everyone in at the door. The ‘front’ entrance of the church will be closed so please make your way to the ‘side’ (carpark) entrance to sign in. Service NSW QR codes are available throughout the site for check in.
- Maintain hand hygiene by ensuring you wash your hands with soap and water for a least 20 seconds and make use of hand sanitiser. There will be hand sanitiser for use on site. Avoid shaking hands with one another. Wave or nod instead.
- Keep at least 1.5m between yourself and others. For those who live in the same dwelling, we will be providing you with space to sit together.
- Refrain from moving around the church building during the worship service
- Refrain from moving furniture/seating from where it has been placed.
- Know that the maximum of people in our building at any time is 130.
- Do not enter any of the other buildings on site without express permission from Church Council (this is due to cleaning and contact tracing).
If you are interested in receiving worship material online, have any questions or are after pastoral support, please contact Rev. Amanda Hay at email@example.com or call the office number listed in our Contacts section of this website.